Nexus Points Emerge For Potential Summer Attack
All indications suggest uncomfortable season of fear ahead
Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | June 6 2006
Numerous nexus points have emerged that suggest major western governments
are preparing for a summer terror attack that will come close to but not
match 9/11 in scale and will provide the justification needed for an air
strike on Iran before the midterm elections in early November.
While there is a danger of becoming the boy who cried wolf, disturbing
trends over the last couple of months do strongly indicate that the twist in
the tale, which is always to be expected in an election year, will be a
staged attack on a major developed city or the soccer World Cup. Here are
the red flags.
- An increase in taped messages from supposed Al-Qaeda figures Osama bin
Laden and Musab Al-Zarqawi.
- Terror arrests in England and Canada that seem to have little purpose
other than making a future attack seem inevitable in the minds of the
- A report in the Washington Post detailing how 4,000 federal government
officials will enter shadow government bunkers on June 19th for a continuity
of government drill in anticipation of a major terrorist attack. Every major
terrorist attack is preceded by or runs parallel to a government drill in
order to provide governments with plausible deniability if they get caught
facilitating the attack.
- Martial law evacuation exercises being conducted in Washington DC under
the cover of manufactured crises.
- A nationwide FEMA program teaching Pastors and other neighborhood
volunteers to inculcate the inevitability of martial law in America to their
communities and urging them not to resist when it happens, a procedure set
to be completed at the end of August.
- A report from CBS News quoting anonymous US government officials who say
that they would be surprised if an attack didn't happen before the end of
the year, albeit on a smaller scale than 9/11.
- Sagging presidential approval numbers that have dipped into the twenties
for the first time.
- A GOP memo that touts a devastating attack by terrorists on US soil as a
way of keeping the Republican party from losing control of Congress in the
2006 midterm elections and restoring Bush's image as a war leader.
- The need for a pretext to launch an air strike on Iran's alleged nuclear
processing facilities, an eventuality scheduled for later this month or in
July, according to former CIA analyst Ray McGovern.
- Israel's fundamentalist insistence that such an attack be launched as soon
- A pretext that could be created by means of a false flag attack on the
World Cup in Germany, blamed on Hizbullah and by proxy Iran. Israel have
sent out veiled threats that this could happen and Iranian President Mahmoud
Ahmadinejad's decision to travel to Germany if his country reaches the
second round of the tournament is more likely to be based around his desire
to offset the potential attack than his love of soccer.
Any future terror attack does not even have to lead back to Iran in order to
rally enough support to attack an innocent country as we saw with Iraq.
About half of Americans see the world as divided between good guys and bad
guys. There really is no need for the shadow government to become more
sophisticated in their methods but this might prove their downfall at a
When considered in a nexus, these indications all unfortunately illustrate a
desperate drive towards preparing western populations for another attack